Thursday, October 12, 2017
6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Jewel Bar, Piccadilly, 4-6 Glasshouse Street, W1B 5DQ
If there is a solution to take a company to the next level without diluting equity, grant funding would probably be the most attractive one. You don't have to repay interest nor loose equity – and you keep the funds.
Despite all the attractiveness of grant-funding, many don't even enter this battle as there is a common opinion that grants are the most challenging funding option due to its competitiveness. The good news that this myth is so popular that puts off many potential applicants. As a result there are more under-utilised grants that you can even possibly think.
This workshop will help you to:
1. Find out about available UK and EU grants, and
2. Understand requirements, so your application can stand out from others.
Apart from that, you'll learn about main legal aspects crucial for grant-funding, understand how to benefit from R&D tax breaks, and most importantly will get clarity on how to implement grants into your funding strategy, to ensure you can get more funding when needed!
NB: There will be no free tickets on the day available, so book yours now!
At this unique event you'll be able to learn:
- What are your chances to win a Grant?
- How to build a strategy and prepare your funding portfolio
- What are the available Grant options in the UK and EU
- How can understanding State Aid get your company more grant funding?
You'll find out about:
- Standard Requirements
- Common myths
By the end of this meeting you will:
- Obtain practical skills and knowledge
- Discover various grant schemes
- Understand which option fits you best
- Know what to do exactly to win a grant!